Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of Preschool

She said:  Today, I got to go to my very first day of preschool. I  have been SO excited about going to school, and finally, the day was here!  After we took Javed to school, Mommy and I came back home and got dressed and got my lunch all ready.  Then, we went to my classroom.  I was SUCH a big girl.  I remembered where my name was and I went right over there and hung my backpack up.   I found some books and got to reading.  I didn't even seem too worried when Mommy left...I knew she would be back soon!  Sure enough, I had a great day!  I got to go to circle time and sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider, I played outside, and I painted!  We had a little rest time, but I chose not to sleep. I just relaxed for a bit!  Right before Mommy got there, I had a little accident, but they took care of me. When Mommy picked me up, I was super excited.  We even got to go to the park with Javed when he got home from school. Mommy let me choose what we were having for dinner since it was my first day, and I chose breakfast for dinner.  I think I ate 4 pancakes!! :)  Gotta love it!  What a great first day!

Looking at Javed's Golden Coin

Love My Daddy

Relaxin' Before School

I'm Ready for This

Cutie Patootie

Posing

Silly Girl

Ready to Go In

Excited!

Silly Face- with My Teacher

Morning Chat Before School :)

No comments:

Post a Comment