Monday, September 2, 2013

Baby #3

Mommy said:  This morning, we were having a relaxing and lazy morning at home, when I decided to take a pregnancy test.  I was late (and hoping that it would be positive), but I was trying not to get my hopes up too much.   Sure enough, when I took the test, it was POSITIVE!


4 Weeks

I was super excited, and even more excited that Rick had the day off, and I could tell him our news quickly.  With Javed and Charley I was teaching, and I had to wait ALL day to tell him, so this was so much nicer.  I wrote him a note telling him how proud I was of him and all of his dedication to our family, and then I told him that in the next year, Labor Day would be coming twice (once today and once on May 8th).  It was a great moment, and we could just sit together and let it soak in! :)   After the kids woke up from a nap, we gave them both shirts to tell them they we were going to have another baby.

It worked out so well that we were already going to dinner with Rick's parents and Brandon.  After dinner, we put the shirts on the kids and let them surprise them!  Priceless!  Then, we go to Skype with Aunt Kristen, and she was able to figure it out too!!! :)  So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment