Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Goodbye, Preschool!

Today was my last day of preschool!  Daddy walked me to school (our favorite tradition), and then Mommy and Charley got to come meet us for the end of the year party!  We ate snow cones, had water balloon tosses, and just had a fun time together!  After school was over, we went to a birthday party, took naps, and then got ready for graduation.  I got to walk across the stage, and they presented me with my very own Bible.  We sang some precious songs, and then we all got to go to a reception together.  I have LOVED my preschool and all my wonderful friends, but I am looking forward to Kindergarten!!!

Last Day of Preschool

Last Time to Walk with Daddy

Party Pics






Ready to Graduate



Walking down the Aisle

Getting My Bible






 





















No comments:

Post a Comment