Sunday, May 19, 2013

Camping

This weekend, Mommy and Daddy (mainly Daddy) camped out in front of my school from Friday around 5pm to Monday morning around 6am.  Why did they do this, you ask?  They have been praying for a long time about what to about my school, and they finally decided that they wanted to get me in the dual language program.  It's going to be a great opportunity for me to learn Spanish, relate to people that are different than me, and be in a class with a lot of dedicated parents.  They decided that it was definitely worth camping out for the weekend, and so they made the best of it.  We made snow cones, bounced on the bounce house, played soccer, cooked out and just enjoyed getting to meet my new classmates and their families.  As of early Monday morning, I made it in the program!  Thank you, Daddy, for camping for the weekend for me. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment