Saturday, February 9, 2013

Surprise!

From Mommy:  Lately, Rick and I have been SO busy, and we just haven't had a chance to connect as much.  I decided to see if his parents could watch Javed and Charley, and I could surprise him with a night for just the two of us.   Thankfully, Mama D and Papa Rock were SO awesome and they were excited to have a night with their grandchildren, and so I got to work on the surprise.  We went out for dinner, and after that, I told him that we had one more place to go, and I wanted to drive.  Although he was able to figure it out before we got there (partly because I needed help with directions) :), he was SOOOO surprised, and it felt so good to make him so happy.  Once we checked into our hotel, they told us that we were in the executive suite.  We were SO excited and couldn't believe our cool roomWe were able to catch up on one of our favorite shows, Parenthood and just enjoy each other's company!  Unfortunately, Rick got sick later that night, but luckily, it didn't last for too longWe are beginning to think we are jinxed with hotel rooms. :)  Despite being sick, we had a WONDERFUL time, and we were so grateful to have some time to connect again!

Our Bedroom

 Our Cool Living Room

Part of the Bathroom

Our Name was Even on the TV

Nice, Mr. Drew 

No comments:

Post a Comment