Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fun Day

Today, when we got home from a friend's house, we saw a big box on the front porch.  We were so excited when we opened it, and we found special blankets that Nana made for us!  We love them SOOO much and want to take them everywhere with us!  We snuggled on the couch and in our beds with them, laid on the floors with them, used them to carry our special toys in, and Daddy even carried us upstairs and swung us around with them!  So fun!!

All Snuggled Up

Pretty Comfy 
 
Tonight, Mommy and I got to go on a special date for Valentine's Day.  I decided that we should go to Uncle Julio's, and Mommy and I had so much fun.  She told Daddy when we got home that I was such a gentleman and such a lovely date.  Mommy told me that I am such a wonderful son, brother, and friend- I have such a BIG heart, and she and Daddy are so proud of the little boy that I am.  I told Mommy that I love spending time with her!  So cute! :)  Mommy and I will always remember our special date!
 
 Before Our Dinner

After dinner, Mommy and I went to the store and got some chocolate, so we could make some treats for my teacher.  Charley and I were SUCH awesome helpers- we unwrapped Hershey kisses and put them on all the pretzels.  We had fun making them and were even more excited to eat them!

Unwrapping

Doing My Job

Close Up

Working Hard






No comments:

Post a Comment