Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

We had a very low Christmas Eve this year since I was not feeling well.  It was actually really nice!!  We played around the house, got to open a present early, made Christmas brownies for Jesus, drove and looked at Christmas lights, and just enjoyed our family!  Though not what we expected, it was wonderful to just be with each other!

Mommy Painted My Toes for the 1st Time

My Christmas Toes

Excited about My Toes

Ready to Open Our Presents

Yeah

Loving My New Cupcakes

Jake, I Mean Javed

Putting Cupcakes in the Oven

Daddy Making YUMMY Brownies

Figuring Out My Next Move

My Awesome Airplane

Playing with the Food

Daddy and I are Having Fun Making a New Plane

Ready to Look at Lights

The Lights Were Fun, But I'm Pooped!

Putting Out Food for the Reindeer

 Ready for the Reindeer to Come


No comments:

Post a Comment