Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Rough Day

Last night, Daddy got into an accident, and his car was totaled.  God was watching over him, and although his car was messed up, he was okay (and so was the other man).  This morning, Mommy dropped him Daddy off at work, Javed off at school, and then we went to the car shop to get our truck fixed.  After being there for awhile (and realizing it was going to take even longer), Marla and Marley came and picked us up and we got to play over at their house for a little while.  Then, we decided to take a trip to Costco together.  After shopping, we all sat down for a little lunch.  I wasn't too hungry, so I was climbing around Mommy instead.  I accidentally slipped, fell backwards, and cracked my head on the bench behind me.  I started screaming, and when Mommy picked me up and realized there was blood all on my head, we quickly left the store and raced home to have Marley's daddy (whose a doctor) look at me.  After a lot of discussion, Mommy and Daddy decided that they would just watch me closely and not take me to get stitches.  I was such a good patient.  Even though I was in a lot pain, I handled it so well.  I stopped crying almost immediately after Mommy picked me up, and then I just kept saying things like, "I need you" and "Bandaid."  I was SUPER resilient.  Mommy and Daddy were SO grateful that God took care of me and that it wasn't more serious.  We are all shaken up...but so grateful that we were surrounded by wonderful friends and that God was with us!

Having Fun with Marley
(Before Our Infamous Costco Trip)

 Poor Baby

Poor Little Head

No comments:

Post a Comment