Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday!

Today, when I woke up, I noticed something different.  There were streamers hanging down from my door and Mommy and Daddy were singing happy birthday to me! :)  Today, to celebrate my fifth birthday, Mommy and Daddy said that I could choose what we do.  First, I asked Mommy if she would make pancakes with sprinkles.  After breakfast, I wanted to watch my new favorite show: Jake and the Never Land Pirates.  Then, Charley and I got to play with some of our new toys for a little bit.  After that, Mommy, Charley, and I went to Parr Park, and we got to play and go on a nature walk, which was so much fun!  For lunch, we went to Chick-fil-A, where we got to eat and play!  Then, I got to go with Mama D to Project Fun.  For dinner, we got to go to Souper Salad.  When we got home, Mommy, Daddy, and Charley sang Happy Birthday to me, and we got to eat some cake.  Then, I got to open my presents!  What an awesome day!

Happy Birthday Streamers

Sweet Birthday Boy

Playing with My New Remote Control Truck

Birthday Pancakes

Sweetie Pie

Charley is Trying to Help Me Blow Out My Candles

Happy about My Pancakes

Sweet Sister

At the Park

Hugs

So Sweet

Sitting Near the Waterfall

Sweetie

I Found a Neat Leaf

Climbing

Sweet Siblings

Having Fun

Being Silly


Eating at Chick-fil-A


At Project Fun

On Our Way Home from Dinner

Ready to Blow Out My Candles

Laughing

Good Way to Keep Our Hands to Ourselves :)


Dancing

 Blowing Out My Candles

Cutest 5 Year Old :)

Daddy Loves Me


From Mommy:  Today, sweet baby, you turned five years old.  You have grown into such a funny, smart, kind-hearted, sensitive, loving, affectionate little boy, and Daddy and I are so proud of you.  You are a lover of life, a great big brother, a little comedian, a sweet friend, and an amazing son.  Daddy and I thank God for you, Javed Emerson!  Happy fifth birthday, honey!



No comments:

Post a Comment