Sunday, September 23, 2012

Women of Faith

From Mommy: This past weekend, I had the awesome opportunity to attend the Women of Faith Conference.  Two of my best friends flew into town, and we had the weekend to enjoy each other's company.  Also, my mom and her friends, and my sweet friend, Maurie, got to come too.  It was SO wonderful to laugh together, cry together, pray together, talk together, and grow spiritually together.  It is a weekend that will always be remembered.  While I was away, Rick, Javed, and Charley had some fun times together too--going to the park, sleeping in a tent, playing together, eating out, and just being together.  As fun as it was for me to be with the girls, it was great to come to my wonderful hubby and sweet kiddos.

Teal, Maurie, Me, and Cory

Look Who I Got to Come Home To :)

No comments:

Post a Comment