Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of PreK

We had kind of an interesting start to school since our AC went out in our house, but I was excited that we got to stay with Mama D and Papa Rock again.  After I woke up and ate my breakfast, I was SO excited to go see all my old friends and meet my new teacher, Mrs. Christa.  When I got to school, I found my new hook to hang my backpack on, and then I got to find my seat.  When Mommy picked me up, I had many wonderful things to say.  I loved my new teacher, seeing my friends, playing on the playground, going on a listening walk, and just having a great day.  I can't wait until Thursday when I can go again! :)

Posing

Pic with Mommy and Daddy

Family Pic

I Love Daddy

Close Up

Kisses

Sweet Boy

Smiles with Mama D

Going Down the Slide with Charley

Close Up

Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment