Friday, September 16, 2011

Grapefest

Tonight, we got to go to a really neat carnival called Grapefest.  We had so much fun riding the rides.  I went on a little roller coaster, a Ferris wheel, the carousel, and a big slide.  Mommy and I went on the big slide first, and then we found out that Charley could go, so our whole family got to ride it together---that was extra neat.    The carousel was my favorite, but they were all lots of fun!  We also got to eat some yummy foods- corndogs, tacos, and funnel cake.  Some nice man at one of the food stands even let us try a fried oreo---YUMMY!  Before we left, we played a game where you tried to throw a ball into a jar.  Mommy was playing it, but she let Daddy and I try too.  Daddy got the ball in, and we won a fish!  Now, we have a new member of our family.  Mommy and Daddy let me name him, and I decided to call him, "Go-Go."  What an awesome evening!


I think I'll take a break

Hanging with Daddy

The Ferris Wheel

Loving the Carousel

Daddy and I are in the blue car on the Ferris Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment