Thursday, September 29, 2011

Book Character Parade

Today was the Book Character Parade at my school.  I got to bring my favorite book and dress up like one of the characters.  This summer, Aunt Kristen got me a book called Pajama Day that I just love.  It's about a little boy named Drew A. Blank that is very forgetful.  When it's Pajama Day at his school, he forgets his pajamas and his teacher gives him some craft materials, so he could make his own.  I was so excited to dress up like Drew A. Blank for the parade.  Mama D and Mommy found a clown outfit, and we found some yarn and cut out shapes, and Mama D sewed them on my outfit.  So fun!


Helping Mama D Make my Outfit

Drew A. Blank

Watching the Puppet Show

Cutie

Mommy and Charley Got to Come to Watch the Parade

Putting on my Listening Ears

Reading Through my Book

Puppet Show- Wheels on the Bus

Having a Wonderful Time

No comments:

Post a Comment