Saturday, March 15, 2014

First Slumber Party

He said:  Today, I got to go to my first slumber party with my buddy, Ty.  Mommy, Daddy, and Charley dropped me off at his t-ball practice, and I got to practice with him and his team.  Then, we went to a camping site and played there for awhile.  We painted, rode our scooters, played on the playground, went on a hike, and just had fun being BOYS!  After that, we went back to Ty's grandparents house and ate dinner, made s'mores and watched a movie.  What an AWESOME weekend!!!

Having Some Snuggle Time with Daddy before the Party

Nana and Grandpa Left Us a Surprise to Knock Over :)

 Ready to Play Some T-Ball

On the Way to Camp

BOYS!

Painting Dinosaurs

Concentrating

Going on a Hike

Wheeh!

The Birthday Boy, Yogi, and Me

Time for Cupcakes

Wearing My Gloves to Protect me from Gross Things :)

Opening Presents

Ready to Watch a Movie


She said:  While Javed was at his birthday party, I got some one-on-one time with Mommy and Daddy.  We went to Toys R Us and played for a little bit and then we went to pick up lunch and brought it to Papa Rock, who was recovering from his knee surgery.  While we were waiting on our lunch, Daddy tried to teach me how to play pool. :) After that, we came him and Daddy and I took a nice snooze together.  Then, Nana and Grandpa came back and we all played dominos and relaxed.  Fun times! :)

Teaching me the Techniques

Happy Girl

Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment