Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School!!!

He said: Today was my first day of kindergarten!!!  Mommy woke me up bright and early this morning, and we snuggled in my bed and read a little devotional together.  We have been working on a schedule, and I was so excited to finally get to follow it this morning!  After I did all the things on my list, Mommy, Daddy, and Charley took me to my new school.  As soon as we got in the car, Mommy got a little teary, but I quickly assured her not to worry because I would be coming home at 11:45 today!  When we got to school, we found my classroom, and I was ready!!!  I kissed and hugged Mommy and told her I loved her (just like I have been telling her I would do all summer long), and I told Daddy and Charley bye too and then I walked into my classroom all ready to go!  While I was at school, I got to watch a video of colors in Spanish, color, eat lunch, have a little recess, and learn A LOT of rules!  I had such a fun day and can't wait to go back tomorrow!!!

 My Morning Schedule

Our Afternoon Schedule

 Eating My Breakfast Taco

Silly Face

Ready for Kindergarten!

Charley Wants a Picture Too

Our Precious Baby

Sweet

Can You Tell We are Going to Miss Each Other?

Mama and Me (Pre- Tears)

 I Wanted to Take a Picture Too

Daddy's Little Loves

Cute Duo

 Getting My Nametag

Ready to Go

Little Kindergartener!

Happy to Be with Daddy

So Cute


She said:  After we dropped Javed off at school, it wasn't long before I told Mommy that I missed Javed.  Mommy kept crying, and I was SOOOO sweet and was doing my best to comfort her.  Mommy is so silly.  I even told her- "It's ok...we will go get Javed soon."  Mommy thinks I am so darn sweet.  After we went home for just a little bit, we met some of Mommy's friends at our Boohoo Breakfast.  It was fun to just be with the little kids!   After we ate breakfast, went to the grocery store, and played a little at home, Mommy and I were SUPER excited to pick Javed up from school.  We waited patiently, and when he came through the door, I gave him the biggest hug.  I was SO glad to have my Javey back!  After school, we got to go to the library for a little bit and get some new books.   While I'm excited to have some one-on-one time with Mommy, I am going to miss my Javed.

Boohoo Breakfast

Looking for Books

I Survived Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment