Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Zoo

Today was a beautiful day, and we decided to have a family day at the zoo.  Charley had never gone before, and I haven't gone in a long time, and so we decided to take advantage of the beautiful day!  I had just learned about zoo animals at my school, so I was super excited to see the meerkats.  We also loved watched the orangatun, and Charley and I both loved when we saw him go to the bathroom in the water.  Yes, you read that right--that was one of the highlights of our trip.   We also loved watching the elephants and the flamingos.  At the end of the our zoo day, we got to ride a little train, which was really neat.  What an AWESOME family day!

 Look at the Baboon

 Sound Asleep

 Watching the Orangutan

Posing with the Meerkats

Oh Boy!  Look at this Face!

Mr. Elephant

Watching the Elephant

Ready for the Train

Momma Loves Us

Daddy's Little Love

Laughing

Daddy Loves Us

Watching the Cows

Having Fun

Can You Tell I Had Fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment