Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Celebration

Today, we went to Mama D's and Papa Rock's house to celebrate Easter.  When we got there, we got to open our Easter baskets.  Then, we had a YUMMY meal of ham, sweet potaotes, green beans, rolls, broccoli and rice casserole, orange dump salad, and deviled eggs.  After we ate, we went on an egg hunt, and Charley and I had SOOO much fun.  We searched high and low, and I even found the golden egg.  I won a little golf set, which I was super excited about it.  We loved being with family and celebrating Jesus rising from the dead! Happy Easter!

Playing with my New Puzzle

 Who Doesn't Want to Take a Pic?

Where is the Golden Egg?

On the Run

Sweet Boy

Mommy Loves This Little Girl

There's the Egg!

A Tricky One

The Golden Egg

Ooh...What is in There?

Sorting Through Eggs

Opening My Golf Set

Silly Boy

Getting My Bubble Gun Ready

Bubbles!

Weeh!

Whoah!

I Love Bubbles!

Big Boy!

 Close Up

No comments:

Post a Comment