Sunday, February 19, 2012

Family Dinner

Tonight, we had a family dinner at Chili's.  Charley and I shared a meal, and we ordered corn on the cob.  This was Charley's first time to eat it, and she LOVED it.  She even wanted to take it to the car with her. :)  Also, while we were at dinner, we played a new game called "Guess Who?" Mommy, Daddy, and I would take turns thinking of a person, and the other two people would ask questions and try to figure out who it was.  When Mommy was much smaller and she was going to sleep at night, Grandpa used to play this game with her before bedtime, and it brought back REALLY fond memories for her.  We had a great time playing it, and I wanted to play all the way home too! :)

Sweetie

I Love My Daddy

This Corn is Wonderful

Silly Face

No comments:

Post a Comment