Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Dentist

This afternoon, Mommy and I went to the dentist to get our teeth cleaned.  I have only gone to the dentist one other time (about a year ago), and I wasn't that interested in the experience then! :)  This time, Mommy and I practiced opening my mouth wide, and by the time we got there, I was ready!  Mommy and I were both a little surprised when they put us in separate rooms, but after watching Mommy for about a minute, I was ready to go to my room and get my teeth cleaned.  Mommy thought it was so funny because I was constantly talking to the hygenist.  Sweet little boy.  Although I was a little apprehensive (especially of lying down on my back), Mommy was SO proud of what a big boy I was.  When we were all finished, I was so excited to get to go to the treasure chest and get a new toothbrush, toothpaste, and some fun floss.  

Getting My Teeth Cleaned

Thumbs Up, Mommy!

Close Up

Proud Little Boy

Gotta Be Silly

No comments:

Post a Comment